Bleach: Secret Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach: Secret Society

This is the forum for a new type of bleach site. There are great mods and staff, and we welcome any members!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kurai Honoo Onii Ousama (Dark Flame Demon King) WIP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazama Hyugo
3rd Seat
Kazama Hyugo

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:
Kurai Honoo Onii Ousama (Dark Flame Demon King) WIP Left_bar_bleue100/100Kurai Honoo Onii Ousama (Dark Flame Demon King) WIP Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Kurai Honoo Onii Ousama (Dark Flame Demon King) WIP Empty
PostSubject: Kurai Honoo Onii Ousama (Dark Flame Demon King) WIP   Kurai Honoo Onii Ousama (Dark Flame Demon King) WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:29 pm

Zanpakuto Name: Kurai Honoo Onii Ousama

Zanpakuto Spirit
Spoiler:

Family:Shadow/Fire

Sealed Appearance:
Spoiler:

Shikai Abilities:Upon transformation ne ca launch slashes of black fire from his sword at his opponent, or charge the power up and fire it from the tip in a powerful cannon like effect. Other than this he gains no apparent boosts.

Bankai Release Phrase: Join the fray and make your power known Kurai Honoo Onii Ousama.

Bankai Appearance:
Spoiler:

Bankai Abilities:Upon Bankai, Kazama is engulfed by his blade which encases him in a powerful armor, capable of withstanding the blade of low level zanpaktou (exact strength is to be determined). In this form he gains flight, via wings, increased strength, speed, and refelxes. He also gains the ability to fire blasts of black fire from his hand for a sustained period of time, or fire off concentrated orbs of explosive shadow flame. He also gains a resistance to heat and the ability to generate and control his shadow flame in various ways, putting it to use in combat in unique and varying styles.

--------------------------------
Technique Template

Name: Shikai, Black Flame wind
Effect:By swinging his weapon, Kazama is able to send slashes of black flame at his opponent, much like ichigo's getsuga tensho, though less powerful.
Duration / Cool Down: Can be used only once per post.

Name: Shikai, Black Flame Cannon
Effect: By charging power into his sword, Kazama can unleash a cannon like blast of Black Fire at his opponent. It is similar to Black Flame wind but much more powerful and destructive, adding a concussive blast to the burning effect.
Duration/ Cooldown: It is a one post use and takes five posts to recharge

Name: Bankai, Black Fire cone
Effect: Kazama can fire a cone of black fire from his hand.
Duration/ Cooldown: This technique can be sustained for three posts and then takes three posts to recharge.

Name:Bankai, Black Flame Shield
Effect:Kazama uses his black fire to create a sheild to block rieatsu based attacks, such as kido attacks or zanpakto attacks. It can block Kido attacks up to number 89, and can block up to lieutenant level zanpaktou rieatsu attacks.
Duration/Cooldown: Can be sustained for one post and requires two posts to recharge.

Name: Bankai, Black Flame cannon
Effect: Similar to his Shikai's Black fire cannon, but much more powerful.
Duration/Cooldown: Requires a one post charge and then seven posts before use again.

Name: Bankai, Black Flame whip
Effect: Creates a whip from Black Flame that he can use to strike or ensnare opponents.
Duration/Cooldown: Can be sustained for three posts, requires three post cooldown.

Name: Bankai, Black Flame sword
Effect: Similiar to the black flame whip, can be used to slash opponents or block Zanpaktou.
Duration/Cooldown: Can be sustained for however long he wishes, but can not be used again for a same number of posts.

Name: Bankai, Demons Shot
Effect: His ultimate attack. His Bankai armor melts off his body and forms into the palms of his hands. He then unleashes it upon his foe for a devestating attack.
Duration/Cooldown: Takes three posts to charge for a one post shot. Afterwards his Zanpaktou is returned to sealed form and he can not resume shikai for ten posts, or Bankai for twenty posts.

Name:Bankai, Increased speed.
Effect: His speed increases in Bankai form. He is not as fast as Ichigo in his bankai, but he is fast enough to make it difficult for foes to keep up.
Duration/Cooldown: Sustained part of Bankai.

Name: Bankai,Increased strength
Effect: In bankai his strength becomes greater, allowing him to compete with the likes of captain Komamura.
Duration/Cooldown: Passive effect of Bankai

Name: Bankai,Increased reflexes
Effect: In Bankai his agility and reaction time increases, giving him the reflexes of captain soi fon, making him a much harder to hit opponent.
Duration/Cooldown: Passive effect of Bankai.

Name: Bankai, Black flame martial arts.
Effect: His basic form of fighting in Bankai, including his fists, feet, elbows, knees, wings, tail, and horns. He can add a coating of Black Flame to these attacks for added damage.
Duration/Cooldown: Basic attack pattern of Bankai. Adding Black fire to an attack lasts for one post and takes one post to recharge.

Last edited by Kazama Hyugo on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Altair Sanguine
Vizard Commander
Altair Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Honoo Onii Ousama (Dark Flame Demon King) WIP   Kurai Honoo Onii Ousama (Dark Flame Demon King) WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:42 am

Not gonna go into the techs yet, but I want to know how strong the shikai and bankai make the user and how strong the flames and armor are.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-ss.rpg-board.net
Kazama Hyugo
3rd Seat
Kazama Hyugo

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:
Kurai Honoo Onii Ousama (Dark Flame Demon King) WIP Left_bar_bleue100/100Kurai Honoo Onii Ousama (Dark Flame Demon King) WIP Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Honoo Onii Ousama (Dark Flame Demon King) WIP   Kurai Honoo Onii Ousama (Dark Flame Demon King) WIP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:20 am

Hmmm, if he isnt going to be captain level then I would ask for your recommendation on strength.
Back to top Go down
Altair Sanguine
Vizard Commander
Altair Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Honoo Onii Ousama (Dark Flame Demon King) WIP   Kurai Honoo Onii Ousama (Dark Flame Demon King) WIP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:16 am

Hmm..The flames could be about the strength of a lower-class Cero or even a kido.
Back to top Go down
https://bleach-ss.rpg-board.net
Kazama Hyugo
3rd Seat
Kazama Hyugo

Character sheet
Spiritual Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Honoo Onii Ousama (Dark Flame Demon King) WIP   Kurai Honoo Onii Ousama (Dark Flame Demon King) WIP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:07 am

And the armor? Originally I was gonna make it able to withstand lieutenant and below, but now being a third seat I should probably lower that. Also, being third seat, will I get to have a bankai, like madarame ikkaku?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurai Honoo Onii Ousama (Dark Flame Demon King) WIP   Kurai Honoo Onii Ousama (Dark Flame Demon King) WIP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kurai Honoo Onii Ousama (Dark Flame Demon King) WIP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Secret Society :: Registration :: Zanpakuto Creation-
Jump to: